Set down the hill from the main road of Shand Street, this beautiful parkland ticks all the boxes.
- Well-shaded, large, fort-like playground features slides, tunnels, a climbing net, chain ladders, a small flying fox, fireman's pole, and various steps and platforms to climb between.
- For the toddlers there is also a pretend play shop set up as well as a chunky abacus, noughts and crosses, and the usual rockers.
- There is the usual set of swings plus a circular lie-down group swing.
- Most of the playground has a wood-chip surface however there is some rubber matting in the toddler pretend play area.
- The park is a popular site for weekend birthday parties with sheltered picnic tables and BBQs available.
- A few metres down a path through the trees is a large open area, perfect for kicking a ball around.
- There is a mini-skateboard ramp and full-size basketball court nearby, along Shand Street.
- Close to the road there is a fitness circuit with numerous stations and a board with instructions for equipment use.
- Near the fitness circuit is a rebound wall for those wanting some vigorous exercise in the park.
- Cyclists can find access to the Kedron Brook Cycleway nearby.
- Off-street car park is available.
- A toilet block is available, located at the top of the park near the road.
Size: 7.21 hectares
Local Government Area: Brisbane, Queensland