A wide open space nestled amongst the trees, you would never know what hides in this gem of a park if you didn't take a detour off the Gateway Motorway into Mansfield.
- The main playground features many rope-ladders and climbing structures, a large double-slide, a flying fox, a flying seasaw, spinning poles and swings. This playground is probably too difficult for young toddlers but great for those 3 years and up.
- Pretend play at the "Broadwater Corner Store" and little activities on the flowers surrounding the playground, such as spinning wheels and wheels with flashing lights.
- A second, smaller playground has an easier climbing ladder, slide and swings - this play equipment is more suitable for young toddlers.
- There is a mini road course with give way intersections, a roundabout and speed bumps for the little ones to practise their driving skills!
- Half-court basketball court.
- Large open spaces for kids (young and old!) to play freely.
- Trees provide plenty of shade throughout the park land.
- Get some exercise riding or running on the Bulimba Creek Bikeway which runs through the park.
- This is a popular weekend spot for birthdays and other gatherings, with electric and wood bbqs, and sheltered and unsheltered picnic tables available.
- Other facilities include drinking water and public toilets.
- There is plenty of parking available in the park's two off-street car parks.
Size: 7.75 hectares
Local Government Area: Brisbane, Queensland
- Picnic (x3)