Officially opened in January 2012, the new Skywalk Playground Project has made Calamvale District Park one of Brisbane's greatest playgrounds.
- The skywalk consists of up to 8m high "sky cabins" connected by free-standing bridges which lead to a massive tube slide.
- There are giant climbing webs and a rock-climbing structure for those who want to practise their climbing skills.
- Two flying foxes, a circle of swings as well as a group "birds nest" swing.
- Wobbly bridges and musical play stations especially entertaining for younger children.
- Some paved walkways for bike/scooter riding.
- Sheltered picnic tables and BBQs, and amenities.
- All these facilities found nestled amongst the trees providing the perfect backdrop for a relaxing day out.
- In another area of the park you'll find a fenced dog park with park benches.
- Off-street carpark available.
Size: 7.22 hectares
Local Government Area: Brisbane, Queensland