Melrose Park is a lovely, shady park with activities for all ages.
- The playground has a main fort with climbing structures, slide, balance beam, small flying fox and monkey bars. Near the main fort are the usual rockers, swing set and a four-way sea-saw.
- For older kids there is a larger flying fox and a lie-down circular group swing.
- Playground is bordered by trees along Rose Street and a partial fencing of Roseleigh Street making it fairly safe in regards to nearby traffic.
- Small beginner skate park with concrete quarter pipe.
- Miniature road way with stop and give way signs for littlies to practise their driving skills.
- Small network of paths throughout the park - great for kids on bikes or scooters.
- Half-court basketball.
- Cricket net.
- Exercise equipment stations.
- Oval with a pitch provides the perfect spot for a game of cricket.
- Large trees give plenty of shade in areas of the park for those wanting to spread out a picnic rug.
- Sheltered picnic tables and BBQs.
- Toilets on the other side of the park to the playground.
Size: 5.71 hectares
Local Government Area: Brisbane, Queensland