- The Dotted streets (Strickland tce and Thomas st) on the bing map do not exist. The bridge at the east end of the fake Thomas st is just a pipeline and not accessible
- There are no toilets
- There is a covered play-ground on the north end of the park
- There is one wood fire BBQ
- There are three covered picnic tables, there are also multiple drinking taps and bins throughout the park.
- It is not easy to access the creek from the park
- Access from Saint Josephs Christian Brothers Sports ground is not possible.
Size: 8.65 hectares
Local Government Area: Brisbane, Queensland