- The park features two lakes that are home to many species of birds. There is a lookout at the southern lake near the car park and a walking path between the lakes.
- Swimming in the lakes is prohibited. The lakes are very shallow.
- At the river on the west side there is a board walk and jetty.
- There are two main covered playgrounds and a large covered picnic area including electric BBQs.
- There is a public toilet
- The east end of the park leads directly to John Herbert Memorial Vista Park giving access via Dewar Tce
Size: 13.83 hectares
Local Government Area: Brisbane, Queensland
- Playground (x2)
- Picnic (x5)