- More information at: http://friendsofoxleycommon.org.au/
- While Oxley Creek common Sits on about 115ha of land most of this area is used for grazing and not publicly accessible. There is however a large main picnic area and lengthy walking tracks throughout.
- Dogs are allowed but on leash only. There is a dog park area for off-leash exercise just near the car park.
- A couple of the photos show the walking tracks and distances.
- There is a large covered concrete area with many picnic tables, if you book the area you can also gain access to a small kitchen inside and function area as well as extra toilets.
- The main building has public toilets.
- There is a smaller covered picnic area close to the main building with two electric BBQs.
- You can gain access to the creek via the pontoon.
- While the main building can be lit, the park is closed at night time and has a gate.
- Bookings are handled through the Department of Housing on 3224 4497. They don't reserve the space as it's public area but you can rent the kitchen for a cost. The public area is "first come, first served".
Size: 124.15 hectares
Local Government Area: Brisbane, Queensland
- Dog Park