Colmslie Beach Reserve is a wonderful, spacious parkland situated alongside the Brisbane River in Murarrie.
- ocean-themed playground with climbing sculptures, a flying fox, a wobbly bridge circuit, musical boat, slide and circle of swings.
- Small pathway for the kids to ride/scooter.
- A boardwalk takes you to a small beach alongside the river, with a spectacular view of the Gateway Bridge.
- Generous in space, it has plenty of room for a game of organised sport, and lots of shady trees for a picnic.
- Sheltered BBQs and picnic tables available.
Size: 8.99 hectares
Local Government Area: Brisbane, Queensland
- Picnic (x4)