This is a huge park with many wide open spaces as well as numerous shaded playground equipment stations for kids of varying ages.
- In the playground you'll find a double slide, a climbing structure, a flying fox, a circle of swings, music-making stations and a collection of exercise bars with instructions on how to use them.
- There are two fenced basketball courts as well as the open space of a soccer field with soccer goals at one end.
- The park has plenty of shady areas if you're bringing a rug for a picnic. Alternatively there are also sheltered picnic tables and barbecue facilities available.
- Other facilities include running water and public toilets.
- Parking is no problem in the car park or on the street adjacent the park.
Size: 4.37 hectares
Local Government Area: Brisbane, Queensland
- Playground (x2)