Located just off the main thoroughfare of Logan Road, Glindemann Park is possibly one of the less well known parks worth visiting in Brisbane's South.
- There are two playgrounds, one on the Lawn Street side, the other closer to Logan Road, with a gully separating them.
- The Lawn Street "boat" playground is great for young children with wooden ramp-ways, a slide, smaller climbing walls, a three-way seasaw and traditional swings.
- Across the gully the second playground has a large climbing structure, a swing set, a flying fox and a musical station among other things.
- The playgrounds are partly shaded.
- There is a bike path that runs through the park, a half-court basketball court, a beginner skateboard ramp and a skate-board half-pipe simulator for bigger kids.
- There is an exercise station for those wanting to do some resistance work.
- Plenty of space for a game of tiggy.
- Sheltered BBQ and picnic tables are available as well as an amenities block.
Size: 6.93 hectares
Suburb: Holland Park West
Local Government Area: Brisbane, Queensland
- Playground (x3)