Teralba Park is a beautiful parkland with plenty of space, "big trees" (as the name suggests), and a unique playground set within a maze of vines.
- Playground is constructed over a number of levels, and consists of separate little areas partitioned by a short, vine-covered fence, giving the playground a maze-like feel.
- Equipment at the playground includes slides, swings, small flying fox, chain bridge, climbing rings, a small climbing tower, as well as a sand pit and a pretend play station - the Pet Cafe.
- Children will also love to hide from friends within the maze, or climb the small tower to try to find others!
- Half court basketball court.
- Cyclists can access the Kedron Brook Bikeway, which runs along the border of this park.
- Picnic shelters, BBQs and plenty of space for a picnic rug.
- There is a dog off-leash area located at the opposite corner of the park to the playground.
- Off-street car parking available, both near the playground and near the dog park.
- Toilets available.
Size: 26.44 hectares
Suburb: Everton Park
Local Government Area: Brisbane, Queensland
- Playground (x2)
- Dog Park