Impressive and inviting, Kalinga Park is loved for its abundance of space, its tree house-style "Wonderland" playground and its bushland setting.
- The playground features inter-connected treehouses with a variety of climbing ropes, ladders and lattices, twisting slides and a large rock climbing wall. There is a smaller "Vine" treehouse with a smaller slide that is more suitable to toddlers.
- Young children will also enjoy the large sandpit and the creative play elements - sculptured whimsical creatures inspired by the local flora and fauna of the Kedron Brook catchment. Other play equipment includes a merry go round, circular lie down group swing, and another large set of swings.
- Some distance from the playground is a mini road network featuring a roundabout and give way road markings for young riders to practise their road rules.
- Further along is a dog off-leash area.
- Wander down to the creek to see the ducks.
- Sheltered picnic tables and BBQs available, and plenty of shady space for a picnic rug.
- Bike path running through the park is part of the Kedron Brook Bikeway, a pleasant route that extends along Kedron Brook's nature corridor.
- Public toilets available.
Size: 19.66 hectares
Local Government Area: Brisbane, Queensland
- Dog Park
- Toilet (x2)