Also known as Meadowlands Park, Preston Road Park is a popular spot for young families, dog-owners and picnic lovers alike.
- There are 2 playground areas which are rubber-surfaced and shaded by large sails. There's a large climbing structure with slides, bridges, tunnels, ladders and platforms to climb between, spinning seats, vertical standing spinners, a circular spin ride, rockers, swings, and musical stations including an upright xylophone with instructions for playing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star.
- Small concrete skatebowl, popular with young scooter riders in particular.
- Half-court basketball.
- Bulimba Creek Bikeway runs through the park, providing plenty of off-road cycling opportunity.
- Fenced dog off-leash area (some distance from the playground) with sheltered bench seats for dog owners.
- Sheltered picnic tables, electric BBQs and bench seating.
- Off-street carparking available.
Size: 38.25 hectares
Suburb: Cannon Hill
Local Government Area: Brisbane, Queensland
- Playground (x2)
- Dog Park
- Picnic (x3)