Alongside the ever popular Oxford Street, Bulimba Memorial Park has something for kids of all ages.
- For toddlers, a wonderful set of pretend-play stations including a cafe shop and bakery, a small slide, two sets of swings and the usual rockers.
- For the older kids, a climbing fort with a variety of climbing structures leading to a slippery slide.
- Wood chip ground cover at the playground areas.
- Large oval for some running around or organised sport.
- Plenty of shade from shade sails and large old trees.
- Close to shops for those wanting to grab a coffee.
- Park benches and a shelter with picnic tables.
- Toilets, though they are located on the other side of the park and some distance from the playground.
- Only partially fenced on one side of the playground, and situated on a main road so extra caution required when supervising the kids.
- Plenty of street parking.
Size: 4.38 hectares
Local Government Area: Brisbane, Queensland