This picturesque park, just 5 minutes from the CBD, is a quiet and relaxing spot for kids and adults alike.
- Large old trees provide plenty of shade to the playground as well as to other areas of the park.
- Fenced (completely enclosed) playground area.
- Playground features a train with slide, a couple of forts incorporating a wobbly bridge, monkey bars and tunnel play, and numerous climbing structures and swings.
- Open space for a picnic or kicking around a ball.
- A few shops nearby, including a coffee shop and bakery.
- BBQ facilities and sheltered picnic table and benches.
- Toilets available.
- Lots of street parking surrounding the park.
Size: 1.48 hectares
Local Government Area: Brisbane, Queensland